Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Store Hours
  • Wednesday - Saturday                     11:00 am - 6:00 pm
  • Sunday, Monday & Tuesday                  Closed
NOTE: At this time, I have still not received a diagnosis to whatever is ailing me. Now that my sister has moved out of state, I will have to see day by day whether my health will allow me to open the store or not. Each business day, I will update the store voice-mail. Please call the store at 864-804-6447 before making the trip to the store to verify that we are open. Thank you. I apologize for this inconvenience. Hopefully the medical community will find a diagnosis and solution soon and I can get back to my regular self quickly.

2 comments:

  1. I'm coming to Greenville today (9/21) and wanted to come by your store. I have tried calling but both numbers are disconnected.....is there another number I can call to find out if your store will be open?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sorry. I had a typo in the store number. It is 804-6447. not 608-6447.

    ReplyDelete